We reached our Ownership Drive goal of 110 new Owners during the first week of September – just before Labor Day and the end of summer.
And we’re already putting the new equity we raised to good use. Look around the store next time you come in, and you’ll find lots of improvements.
- We put up a new end cap for bread, with a lot more capacity than the old shelves. We’re keeping it as full as possible. (BTW: Have you noticed our new, lower price on Dave’s Killer Bread?)
- We’ve brought in lots of new products, including kitchen gadgets & accessories and a greatly expanded selection of Hispanic foods.
- We’ve got new shelving in the Bulk Foods department that allows our buyer to work more efficiently as she’s stocking the bins.
- Hot food items are on the way! We’ve got a food warmer set up on the Deli counter – and the Deli crew is getting ready to stock it. (Huge thanks to Yolande Fejes and Ron Velez at Alaska House Art Gallery for helping us get it.)
- And there’s lots more to come!
Thank you for investing in Co-op Market!