Just in time for your Thanksgiving feast, we’re putting lots of organic (and even some local!) veggies and fruits on sale. Apple pie, pumpkin pie, candied yams, cranberry relish… Mmm!
- Jewel Yams (OG) – $2.69/lb. (reg. $3.29)
- Spaghetti Squash (Local: Dart AM Farm) – $1.99/lb. (reg. $2.49)
- Large Pumpkins (OG, Local: Rosie Creek Farm) – $1.49/lb. (reg. $2.09)
- Pie Pumpkins (OG, Washington) – $1.69/lb. (reg. $2.29)
- White Mushrooms (OG) – $4.49/lb. (reg. $5.19)
- Crimini Mushrooms (OG) – $4.99/lb. (reg. $5.99)
- Pink Lady Apples (OG) – $3.99/lb. (reg. $4.39)
- Granny Smith Apples (OG) – $2.99/lb. (reg. $3.69)
- Fresh Cranberries (OG) – $4.99 (reg. $5.69)
- Zucchini (OG) – $1.49/lb. (reg. $1.99)
These prices are good through Sunday, November 20th, so hurry in!
I was wanting the kabocha soup recipe in last week sales flyer. Could you email me a copy?
Kristin Summerlin says
Hi, Holly. I’ll be happy to email a copy to you. Just let me know your email address.