Produce Team Leader: Sunny Park
At Co-op Market, we’re proud to support our local farmers, and we offer produce that is “Locally Grown Under the Midnight Sun” whenever possible. We’re also committed to sustainability, and we offer certified organic fruits and vegetables year-round. In fact, all of our offerings are either local or organic – or both!
Not familiar with something you see? Our friendly team is always here to answer any questions you may have. And remember: You’re always welcome to taste before you buy. Just ask!
Current Delicious Deals (thru 11/22/17)
- Alaska-Grown Carrots: $2.99 for a 2-lb. bag
- Local Potatoes (Bender Mountain & Travis Farms): $1.99/lb.
- Organic Yams & Sweet Potatoes: $1.99/lb.
- Organic Winter Squash & Pie Pumpkins: $1.99/lb.
- Organic Granny Smith Apples: $2.49/lb.