No matter which holidays you celebrate – or even if you don’t – we’ve got some jolly good deals for you this week!
First up: BOGOs! We’ve got a new Buy One Get One deal for you every day:
• Monday: Holiday Cookies & Candies – Have you seen the Bissinger’s Chocolate Mice Ornaments? Or the Nirvana White Chocolate Snowmen? Or the Truffle Pig chocolate truffles? Ohmygoodness!
• Tuesday: Alaffia Mini Market Baskets (reg. $17.99) – Handmade in Ghana from sustainable grasses, these brightly colored Fair Trade baskets are the perfect size for gift giving.
• Wednesday: Cacoco Drinking Chocolate (reg. $11.99) – So good, you can make it with water and never miss the dairy. Cacoco harvests heirloom cacao from organic and regenerative farms in Ecuador and combines it with superfood herbs and spices. The only problem is choosing which one to try first: The Original, Fire Walker, Global Warrior or Midnight Mystic.
• Thursday: Butter & Non-Dairy Spreads (limit 1 case) – Just in time for your holiday baking! (Put some in the freezer, too.)
• Friday: Eggnog & Non-Dairy Nogs (limit 1 case) – ‘Tis the season for the nog! We wish it lasted just a little longer…
• Saturday: Willamette Valley Pies – Real artisan-made pies from Oregon, with clean ingredients. These are big pies: 40 ounces! We’ve got Pumpkin Chiffon, Marionberry and Pecan pies ready for your holiday table.
But that’s not all!
In the Produce Department, look for 20% off select organic citrus:
• Ruby Grapefruit
• Cara Cara Oranges
• Navel Oranges
Looking for a stocking stuffer? How about giving the gift of co-op? Now thru the 24th, buy a $100 gift certificate for them and get $10 off your own groceries.