2022 ANNUAL OWNERS’ MEETING
4 p.m. Saturday, April 23, via Zoom
It’s almost time for our Annual Owners’ Meeting! Please take a few moments and register to attend.
Our agenda will include the results of our Board of Directors election and reports on the state of the co-op from our board and general manager. As always, there will be prizes! (You do have to be present at the meeting to win.)
Our special guest this year is Samantha Kirstein, Fairbanks Community Food Bank Community Development Director.
We’ll be meeting via Zoom, so we’ve created a set of Virtual Meeting Guidelines with important rules and instructions. Please read them before attending our meeting.
Note: Registration is required. Please RSVP here. When you register, you will receive the Zoom login information by email as soon as we’ve confirmed that you are an Owner.
Our meeting will start at 4 p.m., but you can enter the waiting room at 3:30 p.m. Please come in at least 15 minutes early to ensure you don’t have any technical problems.
You will be asked to vote by poll to approve the meeting agenda and last year’s minutes during the business meeting.
We look forward to seeing you!
P.S. If you are one of the first 50 Owners to register, we’ll enter you in a drawing for a $100 gift certificate! To win, you must be present when your name is called.
Our annual newsletter, the Co-op Market Report, is available in print at the store and here on-line.
- 2019 – Learn about our co-op’s new Mission and Values statements and how they guide the ways we’re addressing challenges and opportunities. Find out about our Plastics Reduction Task Force and other sustainability efforts. Take a look at the latest numbers, including our annual report on local, organic, Fair Trade and non-GMO goods.
- 2018 – This issue features our efforts to improve based on results of our Shopper Survey; growing Ownership; the board’s work on defining our co-op’s values; plus a year of tremendous growth and how we’re meeting challenges.
- 2017 – Cooperation in Action: Learn how we’re working with community partners to create our “Destination Deli.” Find out more about National Cooperative Grocers, our co-op of retail food co-ops, and why we’re “Stronger Together.” Get an update on community generosity thru Lend a Hand and Shop & Share, and see how your dollars are working for good.
- 2016 – This issue highlights food security. We take a look at Alaska’s food supply (and how to be more self-sufficient) and introduce Shop & Share, our newest program to address hunger in our community. We report on our tremendous sales growth, store improvements and how we determine which new products we bring in.
- 2015 – Learn to shop the Co-op and save three ways, help us grow with Owner loans, and Pay It Forward to reach out to our neighbors.
- 2014 – Take a look back at our 2nd year in business, learn how we keep our grocery aisles stocked, or try your hand at cooking two of our Deli team’s most popular soup recipes.