Our annual newsletter, the Co-op Market Report, is available in print at the store and here on-line.
- 2018 – This issue features our efforts to improve based on results of our Shopper Survey; growing Ownership; the board’s work on defining our co-op’s values; plus a year of tremendous growth and how we’re meeting challenges.
- 2017 – Cooperation in Action: Learn how we’re working with community partners to create our “Destination Deli.” Find out more about National Cooperative Grocers, our co-op of retail food co-ops, and why we’re “Stronger Together.” Get an update on community generosity thru Lend a Hand and Shop & Share, and see how your dollars are working for good.
- 2016 – This issue highlights food security. We take a look at Alaska’s food supply (and how to be more self-sufficient) and introduce Shop & Share, our newest program to address hunger in our community. We report on our tremendous sales growth, store improvements and how we determine which new products we bring in.
- 2015 – Learn to shop the Co-op and save three ways, help us grow with Owner loans, and Pay It Forward to reach out to our neighbors.
- 2014 – Take a look back at our 2nd year in business, learn how we keep our grocery aisles stocked, or try your hand at cooking two of our Deli team’s most popular soup recipes.