Come and work with us! We’re hiring!
As the only retail food co-op in Alaska, we don’t think like any other grocery. Our main goal is to make our community healthy, happy and prosperous. This means we hire people who are:
- Customer service superstars
- Willing to learn every aspect of the natural food business
- Able to take personal responsibility for their work
- Interested in having fun while working hard
In all Co-op Market employment opportunities, we are looking for people who are willing to learn all the different aspects of working at a co-op and who take personal responsibility for their work.
We are hiring! We have openings for the following positions:
- Grocery Stocker – Job Description, Application
- Deli Team Member – Job Description, Application
- Produce Team Member – Job Description, Application
- Meat, Cheese, Seafood & Baked Goods Buyer – Job Description, Application
If you’re interested in working with us, be sure to review the job description and fill out the entire application.
We are constantly on the look-out for excellent co-workers, so if you think you’d like to work with us, please submit an application. We will keep it on file for future reference as other positions open up.
Questions? Email Amber Hernandez at email@example.com. (Please, no phone calls.)