Urgent need: We are seeking two janitorial workers for temporary employment focused on intensive cleaning/sanitizing during the COVID-19 outbreak. Previous janitorial/housekeeping experience required. We don’t yet have a job description for this position. Apply using this form.
Come and work with us! We’re hiring!
As the only retail food co-op in Alaska, we don’t think like any other grocery. Our main goal is to make our community healthy, happy and prosperous. This means we hire people who are:
- Customer service superstars
- Willing to learn every aspect of the natural food business
- Able to take personal responsibility for their work
- Interested in having fun while working hard
In all Co-op Market employment opportunities, we are looking for people who are willing to learn all the different aspects of working at a co-op and who take personal responsibility for their work.
Note: We have temporarily suspended hiring for the following positions but are still taking applications. We will call eligible applicants when we resume hiring.
- Cashier – Job Description, Application
- Deli Assistant – Job Description, Application
- Lead Cashier – Job Description, Application
- Produce Assistant – Job Description, Application
- Stocker – Job Description, Application
If you’re interested in working with us, be sure to review the job description and fill out the entire application.
We are constantly on the lookout for excellent co-workers, so if you think you’d like to work with us, please submit an application. We will keep it on file for future reference as other positions open up.
Questions? Email Amber Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please, no phone calls.)