In March 2013 the dream of opening a community-owned grocery store in downtown Fairbanks became a reality! Now your support is needed to ensure our success during our first few years. Each Owner helps build the capital to sustain Co-op Market.
As an Owner you have a voice in a democratically run business.
Owners can participate in a variety of ways. Here are just a few:
- Vote for your Board of Directors
- Run for a seat on the Board of Directors
- Attend annual meetings and Board of Director Meetings
- Vote to choose Lend a Hand register round-up recipients
- Monthly Owner-Only Deals
- Enjoy Owner Appreciation Days throughout the year – receive 10% off one shopping trip* during the appreciation days.
- Receive a 10% discount on bulk & case orders
Also as an Owner you will be rewarded patronage dividends! When Co-op Market becomes profitable, your patronage (how often you shop with us) is rewarded through a percentage of the profit.
Choose between a 1-time investment of $200 or a payment plan.
- 8 quarterly payments of $25
- 4 quarterly payments of $50
- 2 quarterly payments of $100
One Ownership investment is valid for you and your immediate family living in the same household.
There are 2 simple ways for you to sign up!
- At the store! Sign up with any cashier at any of our registers. It takes just minutes.
- Download application and mail it to us.
Send application and check to:
Co-op Market Grocery & Deli
Attn: Ownership Coordinator
526 Gaffney Road
Fairbanks, AK 99701
*Discount applies to regularly priced items. We cannot stack discounts, but we always give our shoppers whichever is the bigger savings.